I am linking up again with The Real Housewife of Suffolk County, for My Week That Was.
- Boring Work Day for Me
- Grayson on half term, so Daddy at home with a Poorly Grayson and Addison
- Ash bought Addison and I some flowers, one of her 1st words was Flower, she just loves them
- Grayson managed 10 minutes in his Walker without getting too upset ( shame it’s too big)
- Got confirmation today that we get our new home on 15th March
- Addison turned 21 months today
- Another Crappy day at work made even worse by having to spend the afternoon in meetings in London
- Addison went off to Gamma’s, Grayson had a double therapy appointment this morning, did better than I thought.
- We went for our 20 week re scan with the NHS – all went well.
- Went off to measure the rooms in our new home, small bedrooms but we will cope
- Grayson doing amazing with his standing, even if too close to the TV
- Had a scrummy dinner of homemade burgers and chips
- Early start with both bubba’s up by 5am
- Went off to The Baby Show
- Meet some amazing bloggers as well as getting to see Sian at the Stokke Stand
- Bought new treats for all 3 Babies at The Baby Show
- Bad evening from Grayson with screaming fits, but managed 6 hours unbroken sleep
- I had a small lie in thanks to the Hubby
- Woke up feeling really poorly
- Addison has enjoyed playing with her new RC Car we got her at The Baby Show
- Ash popped out and came home with lovely goodies for Sweet-pea
Trackback from your site.