We are shoe addicts in our family, we all have way too many and let’s be honest little shoes are by far the cutest.
Although I have never been one for shoes for babies (as let’s be honest barefoot is best) in the UK barefoot equals very cold toesies. So I was ever so excited to hear about Bobux’s New-b shoes that have been made especially for babies 0/6 months old.
At Bobux we put feet first; everything we do comes from an understanding and loving little feet! It’s crucial that shoes allow natural motion of a baby or toddler’s foot.
Top 5 Benefits to New-b Shoes
- New-b are ultra-soft, breathable and lightweight meaning no restriction on little feet learning to kick and wriggle.
- Made from 100% genuine leather which is butter-soft so ensuring newborn toes are not misshaped and left to develop on their own.
- Available in 3 sizes – newborn, 2/4 months and 4/6 months.
- 15 different styles and colours for all tastes.
- As they are 100% genuine leather there are no nasties and child safe.
The shoes are as soft as they state, actually softer than any shoes I have ever seen, they unlike other newborn shoes I have tried fit very well and due to the large opening are easy to get on squishy new toes. They don’t have a nasty leather smell and are the colour is just gorgeous. Everyone who has questioned me putting shoes on Deacon since he has been wearing them has had a good feel and fell in love, they agree they are as soft as wearing booties but with a sleeker look.
We are very happy with Bobux New-b shoes, they are perfect for our little styling Deacon in this cooler weather, now the question is which to choose for my little niece who is due at Christmas ?
Bobux New-b shoes are available from independent retailers as well as directly from Bobux, they are new on the market so be one of the first to have them.
Disclosure – We were sent a pair of New-b shoes FOC to give our views and opinions to you are readers.