I thought I would share some of the goodies that will be under the tree for my younger 2 this Christmas.
Now they are 2 and 4 they really seem to be interested in toys, they have a different understanding of them. Some of their presents will be shared as they have such similar interests when it comes to playing.
- Swimfin * – Available in 8 colours Swinfin is a genius product that all 3 of my kids are getting. Swimming is something none of my children are confident in so I know the aid of a Swimfin is going to help them feel more confident in the water allowing them to relax and have fun whilst being safe.
- Kurio Tab 2* – Addison already has the Kurio Tab 2, but I really do feel this is the must buy kids tablet if you are looking down that route. It comes with tons of preloaded apps, ebooks and more and has the best parental controls to stop any worry. (Check out our full review).
- Rainbow Dash Style & Groom* – Addison and I attended the event for the launch of this product and I have to say months later she still loves it. What I was shocked by was how much Deacon enjoys it too. This is great for saving your hair being tortured and teaches them great ways to style hair.
- Mamas & Papas Armadillo Pushchair* – This Pushchair is Deacon/Addison’s main Santa Present, it is a great pushchair as it is higher than most and allows them both to play with it. They shall be so excited Xmas morning (even though D has already snuck a sneak peek).
- Okido Magazines * – Messy Goes to Okido is one of the kids favourite TV shows, I must say I love the theme tune. What I didn’t know was Okido is a magazine for kids, they kindly sent a couple which are going in Addison’s sack at Xmas, but I had a good read and they are brilliant, firstly they link to the show, but not only are they really educational they are fun at the same time. I also love that there is tons of activities for them to do, I think we are going to get a subscription as they will be perfect for rainy day weekend activities.
- Lego Classic – Addison is Lego crazy, she so quickly moved on from Duplo (which Deacon loves) onto the grown up Lego, she has lots of the Friends sets but is hoping for some Classic so she can build houses. Timeless toy.
- Playmobil Vet – This is Addison’s most talked about want, she is Animal and now Playmobil crazed. This will be coming from Grandma and she will be beside herself, another classic toy Playmobil is under our tree for Deacon and Addison this year.
I honestly could have gone on for ages about what to buy the kiddies, there are so many great gifts out there. I am hoping this next week to do a couple more gift guides including Special Needs, Stationery for kids and Stocking Fillers, is there anything you think my kids would love ????
*All products with a star have either been previously reviewed or were sent as a PR Sample.