>I have been tagged, if you are sick of hearing about me, which by now I am sure you are, you may want to forget this post and wait till next week when I am sure I will have some interesting photo’s to show you from the fair I am at on Sunday.
Anyway the tagged part, Ann of Ancient One asked me to play the meme game, here are the rules ….
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Randomness begins (i will try and put things I have not said before)
1. I have a tattoo and love it and wish I had lots more, I have already got 3 designs in place but they are so exspensive that I can’t have them yet. My ultimate is to get one done at Miami Ink.
2. I have a broken nose, when I was young, I think about 6 I ran into a triangle table at my nana’s house and chopped my nose half off, luckily I only have a scare in between my eyes.
3.On that note my brothers and sisters except my youngest all have scares from stiches on their faces, all accidentally as well, my sister across her whole eyebrow from falling into a toybox and my brother has across his whole forehead as he fell onto a flint step.
4. I will never leave the house without my toe nails being painted, I am totally funny about it, I paint them at least once a week, always have to be a darkish colour.
5. I have met lots of famous people in my life, most I met when I worked as a wardrobe assistant in a theatre for 3 years, it was my favourite job to date and it was brilliant. The last famous person I met was last september when I was in America I was knocked over by Jay Leno and he was so nice he was very apologitic and picked me up.
6. I love my hobbies, they get me through the boring days at work, I have been making jewellery now for about 3 years.
7. One of my favourite places to visit in the UK is The Tate Gallery in London, I love Art.
8. I don’t eat fish (well apart from a fish finger) as I really can’t stand the smell or taste, which is funny cause I live in a really famous part of england for its seafood.
Now who to tag, bet you guy’s will have more interesting facts than me.
Laura of Katydidy’s
Becky of Becky Kay designs
Caroline of Crafted Gems
Jo of Gem Heaven
Hannah of Kutuu
Shannon of Paint Mine Pink
Genevieve Of Bella Enchanted
Christine of My Bella Colle
Will be back soon with some piccy’s so watch this space