List your 5 Simple Pleasures, the basic things that cheer you up on those gruesome days, so here is mine…
1. A smile from my son, cliche I know but really it does get you through.
2. A nice chocolate bar and a ice cold glass of milk. I always seem to do this in the evenings and it always makes me feel better, I guess its my glass of wine as I don’t drink.
3. A text or phone call for no reason from a friend, it just makes you smile to feel cared for, I love it when it happens.
4. Not having to cook dinner, be it a takeaway or someone else cooks for me, this is always the biggest pleasure.
5. A cuddle and a back rub from the hubby, just knowing he is there, no talking.
Thanks for popping by don’t forget to go check out other peoples list, or take part yourself.