As I popped by the amazing Kyla’s blog today I saw this awesome photo train idea and decided I had to do it, taking photo’s has always been hugely important to me as I have a problem were I block out previous memories good or bad so it gives me a slight chance of remembrance and even more so now this is important with the birth of my baby boy.
I was 5 months pregnant in my now living room, messy isn’t it.
2. A picture of you posing with someone you don’t really like
3. A picture with a former crush.
Did not have digital then.
4. A picture of you very drunk
Only ever happened once and I do not have pictures
5. A picture of you with a parent or two.
They will hate this picture as they were both bigger, my wedding day 2004.
6. A picture of you on your birthday, or your favorite holiday.
7.The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
10. A picture you miiiiiight have edited to make yourself look better.
11. A picture of you and a team or club you’re in.
12. A picture of a night you regret.
I don’t have regrets.
13. A picture of you showing off a new haircut (even if it’s an old haircut now).
14. A picture of you truly being yourself.
Carousels are my favourite thing in the world and I love them no matter how old.
Hating medicine, I act like a little kid but that truly is me.15. The most recent picture of you.
Taken yesterday with my little Gray.
19. A picture of a time in your life that’s over and you couldn’t be more thankful that it is.
I may not be in this picture but it is my Granddad’s passing
Goofing around or being with the family out to dinner all these things make me happy, mainly whenever I am with my family.23. A picture of you you had no idea was being taken.
I was asleep and Ash took this.
24. A picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.
Not a Mommy, now a little slimmer and a lot wiser.25. A picture of you in a fashion “DON’T”
Disney Gillett – oh dear
30. A picture of how you’d like the world to see you.
Fun and Natural enjoying life. Smiling.31. A picture that describes how you’d like to spend every day.
At Disney, but now with Grayson in tow.
35. A picture of one of the best nights of your life (or day).