It is nearly a whole new year, I can’t honestly wait as 2014 although having some great highlights as a whole was not all to good for my little family.
2015 though starts with us moving home – woohoo 8 days and counting! Also once settled will see a redsign of my blog (cross fingers) as this one does not really reflect me, my blog turns 8 next week too – wow!
I also hope the wonderful childrens fashion Instagram Project I started with Jenny of Kyna Boutique continues to grow, as I said last month #StyleItKids has done better than I could ever imagine, with over 1200 uploads in 2 months I feel so honoured to have created a little community and hope more and more lovely people find us in the world of Instagram.
This months prompts were created slightly differently, as well as Jenny and I wracking our tired brains, we put it out to Instagram and asked what they would like to see and some greats were suggested and are on there for us all to enjoy.
We also opened up #StyleItKidsmodel this month and asked people to tag pictures of their little ones to pick a beauty to feature as our prompt image this month. There were so many cute ones, I struggled so I picked 6 (wish I could ahve picked them all) and there Mummies Instgram accounts are linked below for you to check out.
Due to how many cuties that came forward I am asking you to continue tagging #styleitkidsmodel and we shall share 6 more pictures next month too.
So enough with the waffling here are the prompts…..
Aren’t there some fun ones ? Day 4 is my Superheroes offical birthday, he is going to be 6! Eek! So it is tailored with that in mind, the little boy who should not have made it past his 1st Birthday, I am so proud.
Now for the rules – well not really.
- Find the prompt picture and the day’s prompt, each month should be live a couple of days before the end of the previous month, if not always head to my blog.
- Interpret the prompt as you will – just make sure the picture is of your child’s style or maybe a wish list item you are wanting for them.
- Take a photo and upload to Instagram tagging #styleitkids – so that Jenny and I as well as other people taking part can find it.
- Look at the hashtag #styleitkids and share the love, get ideas, chat to others.
- Don’t forget this is for fun, you DO NOT have to take part every day, 1, 3, 7 days or a whole month whatever takes your fancy.
- JUST HAVE FUN!
Hopefully all of you old and new will come join in the fun!!!!