9 months down, I can not believe we are moving onto month 10 of #StyleItKids – I am so proud of the little community we have created and that every month more new people pop their heads in.
So after no prompts for last month due to Grayson’s accident I have to say a HUGE thanks to all the lovely ladies who kept up tagging their pics for a freestyle month, it really helped me when stuck in hospital and I was feeling so down, shout out to you all.
This month Jenny and I have chose a theme, we just thought it would be fun and Jenny has just booked her hols for next year to Disney so it had to be done.
Are you a Disney fan ? The prompts are flexible, I am looking forward to all the out of the box thinking, it isn’t about wearing Disney clothes as I am not sure my kids even own any.
So do you want to play ? Here is how…..
- Find the prompt picture and the day’s prompt, each month should be live a couple of days before the end of the previous month, if not always head to my blog.
- Interpret the prompt as you will – just make sure the picture is of your child’s style or maybe a wish list item you are wanting for them.
- Take a photo and upload to Instagram tagging #styleitkids (and if you can us @innocentcharmschats & @kynaboutique) – so that Jenny and I as well as other people taking part can find it.
- Look at the hashtag #styleitkids and share the love, get ideas, chat to others.
- Don’t forget this is for fun, you DO NOT have to take part every day, 1, 3, 7 days or a whole month whatever takes your fancy.
- JUST HAVE FUN!