Well its that time of the week again, I am a little disheartened this week as my weight Stayed the Same.
I am not going to lie, I know why I didn’t do well, we were out all weekend, including at a wedding reception and although I was much better than before the start of my diet, I clearly was not good enough.
As I stood in line to get weighed though, I had my usual Heart Vs. Head row, my head knows that I haven’t stuck to the points and I shall not loose weight but then my heart says “but you were so much much better than before” so I always tend to be upset even though I know what the result will be – does anyone else have this fight ?
So my Goals for Last week….
1. Eating – Make sure as best as possible only eat my 25 points a day WW allotted, no cheats.
Well this did not happen as I explained.
2. Exercise – Overcome my stair issue, climb my flight of stairs at least 20 times a day.
I was doing so well on this count, but then on Saturday my Knee went out and I found it very difficult.I averaged about 12 times a day.
3.Order Weight Watchers Monthly Pass, so I make sure I go every week for the next month.
Yippee – I succeeded with this, so I am very pleased with that.
So all in all my goals were not very successful, when I was doing my climbing of stairs I realised how little I was in shape, after 5 trips up and down my heart would be pounding so hard I felt I could barely breath, so I know my lifestyle needs to change.
So now on for this weeks goals.
Goals for this week.
1. Eating – Make sure as best as possible only eat my 25 points a day WW allotted, except for Sat and Sun as we have plans which shall not allow this.
2. Exercise – Overcome my stair issue, climb my flight of stairs at least 20 times a day. (same as last week but I shall try and fully succeed this week)
3. When I do not have Grayson and out and about always use stairs not lifts.
4. Read my Allen Carr book – Easy Weigh, as apposed to playing with my phone before bed in the evenings.
So cross fingers next week my results shall be more positive. Don;t forget to go and support the other mom’s.