I am not just 4 anymore Mummy, surely I am getting close to 5
…and she is, well she has just over 4 months, but my god that is going quick, once they start school time literally flies, I think because you are always working in half terms, counting towards another holiday. Before I know it she will be 5, so today I want to remember the 10 things that make Addison at 4 and a ½.
- She is always singing, I am not kidding, most of the time it is cute, but my god it can drive you crazy.
- She loves her Veggies, the girl still barely eats anything, no meat what so ever, but put in front of her a huge plate of Baby corn, peas, carrots, broccoli and it all goes.
- She is a Mama’s girl – don’t get me wrong she loves her Daddo but she would be on my lap or playing with me every second of the day and tbh so would I her.
- She is animal crazed, this isn’t new, it has been this way since she was 1 but even more so, every toy is animal based
- She loves Lego and now she builds sets all on her own.
- Oh My Gosh is one of her favourite phrases
- She wants her hair to never be cut, she wants to be able to sit on it
- She loves everyone, no word of a lie, she loves quick and hard
- Since starting school she has moods like a teenager – wow I am dreading 10 years time
- She is always moving, she never rests often, even when watching TV she will be practicing gym or sitting upside down – I wish I had her energy