I was tagged by the wonderful Kyla this week, due to hospital visits I am a little late in reply but here goes.
8 Things I am looking Forward too…..
1. Grayson being well
2. Moving house this month
3. Loosing Weight
4. Ghost Whisperer Series 4
5. More Babies
6. Meeting my blog friends
7. Hubby and My 10 year renewal – 5 years and counting
8. Being Debt Free – although this may never happen.
8 Things I Did Yesterday…
1. Fed Grayson
2. Decorated mommy’s house
3. Picked my Mom’s baby’s up from the vets feeling very poorly
4. Ate American stylee Grilled Ham and Cheese
5. Cuddled Hubby in Bed
6. Opened my new Grayson Piccy Mouse Mat
7. Hung Curtains
8. Text everyone about baby Gray Grays’s progress
8 Things I Wish I Could Do….
1. Go to NY
2. Have Triplets next so only one more pregnancy
3. Build my Dream House
4. Make my sister happy
5. Make Grayson well
6. Loose Weight and build my self confidence
7. Make my Mommy Healthy again
8. Buy a Pink Smart Car
8 Shows I Watch….
2. Ghost Whisperer
6. Kirstie’s Homemade Home
Those are my 8’s. My turn to tag….YOU!
Come on, you know you want to!
Here’s the rules, just in case you want to follow them:
1) Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2) Do the lists of 8.
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4) Let them know that they have been tagged!
So who do I tag …