Vlogging is something I still class myself as relatively new to. I was so inspired by so many YouTubers but in particular My Two Mums, so a few months ago I started becoming more regular in my YouTube shares.
I still am very much a novice in terms of my editing and filming, something one day I do hope to learn, but for now I am just embracing and having fun, I don’ think I shall ever be a superstar at it, but maybe a VLOG Star (see how I did that).
VLOG Stars is a linky set up by Aby and Amy, check out for more details. This month they set the challenge of Favourite Things ( I am so singing this like Julie Andrews – huge Sound of Music fan) and you had to give 3 answers to these questions in 3 mins or under – hmm mine did not go so well – have a watch….
Told you didn’t I, I was crap, I didn’t even ramble as much as normal, my brain just couldn’t switch on, so for those interested here are my full answers.
1.Products – Makeup, food and handbags
2. Foods – Chocolate, crisps and Mexican
3. Places – My bed asleep, library or bookshop and in a park
4. Things you’d miss – My babies, my hubby and my phone (for the people in it)
5. Things you do when you’re bored – YouTube, talk on social media and watch TV
6. Things you enjoy when its sunny – Picnics, sit in the sun & read a book and go to the park
7. Films – Mary Poppins, Cheaper By The Dozen and Seven
8. Songs – Anastasia, Tracy Chapman (give me a reason) and Lonestar (Amazed)
9. Brands – Apple, Chanel and Old El Paso
10. Outdoor things that you like – Picnics, beach combing and walks
11. Events – Christmas, Easter and PR Events
12. Cartoons – X-Men, Sofia the First and Spiderman
13. Buildings – HillHouse (Mackintosh), Tate Modern and any derelict building
14. Anything in everyday life – Mugs, Notebooks and New Shoes
15. Traits in any person, not just partners – Kindness, Confidence and Be Happy
16. Influences – My close friends, Bloggers and Ashley
17. Drinks – Apple Juice, Gin and Real Lemonade
18. Experiences – Having my head shaved, renewing my vows and watching Ashley hold our children for the 1st time
19. Things to Watch – Anything Crime Related, Blue Bloods and True Movies
20. YouTubers – My Two Mums, Taming Twins and Nickie
I really enjoyed the linky girls, the theme for this month will now be set to so hopefully I will find some time to join in.
If you have a YouTube channel please leave me a link, I am always looking for new VLOGs to watch in the middle of the night.